10 Fun Fabulous & Feminine Home Offices

8:22 PM

I am always inspired by other blogger's homes and decorating ideas! Recently I've been coming across a lot of home offices and felt that these amazing spaces should be shared all in one place so you can compare decorating styles and be inspired! Be Warned all of the home offices I am about to show you are extremely girly, yet classy and classic. If you're like me and want to incorporate a little pink in to your home decor, but realize that having an entire house of pink isn't exactly sensible or considerate to the non-female members living in the household, then this post is perfect for you! It gives you some ways to incorporate a girly touch in a perfect room without making it overwhelming and keeping your home beautiful and classy. Enjoy!

1. Pink Little Notebook
I think my favorite thing about Pink Little Notebook's home office is how airy and bright it is. Its beautiful neutral color scheme is complimented so well by the pop of color from the desk and the chair! I LOVE IT! To see more photos and read more from Pink Little Notebook click here.
Picture
2. Honey We're Home


I love the black and white theme of Honey We're Home's office. Its so classic, yet fun all at the same time! More photos here
Picture
Picture
3. Two Twenty One
Color. Simplicity. Organization. That pretty much sums up why I love Two Twenty One's home office! Click here for more photos.
Picture
Picture
Picture
4. Dwellings By DeVore


I Love the gold and pink together in case you couldn't tell from all the other home offices being primarily gold and pink. Everything about Dwellings By Devore's office speaks to me! see more here
Picture
5.  Hey Gorgeous
see more here
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
6. Best Friends For Frosting

This is definitely one of my favorite home offices! Check out more photos here
Picture
Picture
Picture

Check out more awesome home offices here....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts