Frame Wall Decor For the Kitchen

7:02 PM

After completing the hallway makeover, I began a new project of updating some of the wall decor in the Breckinridge house. I had been looking through Pinterest and became inspired by all of the navy, aqua, coral color schemes I had seen and decided that it was just what the Breckinridge house needed. Since pretty much all the updates I had made to the home consisted of zero color, the house was looking quite boring. A pop of color is exactly what it needed.


This pin from Decor 2 Ur Door was exactly the color scheme I had I visioned. 
Picture
Here are some of the rooms that inspired my choice of color scheme.


Luxe Addition’s Coffee Table Tour

Picture
Picture
Picture

Danielle Oakley Interiors 

Picture
Picture

Old Everything Handmade 

Picture
Picture
Once I picked a color scheme I went forward painting the frames. I decided just to paint the frames for the frame wall navy and Aqua and skip the coral for the kitchen because i thought they would play nicely off the mint chairs. 
Picture
Here is how it turned out…
Picture

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts