BEHR Seafoam Pearl

11:50 PM

So I wanted to share my newest paint color obsession, BEHR Seafoam Pearl!  
  
I wanted to add a little more color to my room by adding a pop of color through a piece of furniture. I had recently bought a quilt set from Home Goods that was a very pale shade of mint green. 
  
 So I decided to incorporate mint green into my room’s color scheme. Thankfully, my boyfriend allowed me to test the sample paint I got from Home Depot on an old bookshelf of his. The second the paint brush hit the wood I was in love!  
   
       
So now that I know I want this color in my life, I plan to paint my desk Seafoam Pearl! I should have waited to post until after my desk was painted, but I was too obsessed with this color to not post immediately! Updates on the desk and other bedroom additions Coming Soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts