Desk Makeover

7:10 PM

My mom had picked up this desk and a set of bookshelves from her work. They were going through a remodel and were going to trash a lot of good furniture. Since my mom thinks a lot like me, she decided to bring some of the furniture home with her with the plan to refinish them. However, as the remodel finished up she became more and more busy at work and wasn't able to get around to refinishing the furniture she had brought home. That’s where I come in. I couldn't stand looking at the furniture whenever I would go over for a visit, and one day decided I would just refinish them for her. Here is a look at the desk makeover.

Here is what the desk looked like before:



And here is how it the desk looks now...

Paint Colors Used:
top and legs:Glidden, Bluegrass White drawers: Rustoleum, Flat White

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts