Floral Canvas Wall Art

3:56 PM

I had been trying to find something to fill the two frames hanging in the living room for about 4 months with no photos in them. I finally decided to go ahead and create something to put in them. I really wanted to incorporate coral and navy into the color scheme in the house and decided those would be the colors I would go with. I had been searching pinterest for inspiration and found a few things I thought I would try to recreate in a way. Here is what I used as inspiration…







And here's how it turned out 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The Clarnia store is a group of the most experienced entrepreneurs who are from different backgrounds and who just want to help you in making a wise choice. All these experienced members help you in shopping your favorite items online. And in this way, our team of well-knowledge personnel’s are available to create a better shopping environment for people and to help people find those items that they love to share and talk about.
    lakes art

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts