Mannequin Makeover

11:34 PM

As part of my DIY jewelry storage and Vanity Center, I have spiced up a few mannequin bust forms I got from work to hang some of my necklaces on. They recently updated to new mannequins and all the old bust forms were going to be thrown out so they allowed us to take the old ones if we wanted them and I said why not!

I probably could have just left the mannequin as it was and it would have still looked pretty awesome, but I decided it would be fun to spice it up a bit and add some color. What did I do? I painted it of course!
The color I chose was Sherwin-Williams Dishy Coral.
Since my room currently consists of very mild and simple colors {grays, whites, blues and mints}  I figured I would add a little color by painting it a coral color.

It only took 1 coat of paint because I still wanted to keep the fabric feel and I am super stoked about how it turned out!

Stay tuned, more on the DIY Jewelry Storage to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts